Beautification and improvement project creating an aesthetically pleasing gateway to Downtown Frederick
In partnership with the City of Frederick and the Downtown Frederick Partnership, the Seventh Street Fountain Park Renovation project will work to restore the badly degraded historic fountain located at the intersection of West 7th and North Market Streets. In addition, the surrounding park will be renovated into a more green, welcoming, safe, and comfortable public space. As part of this process, several community charrettes were held to gain suggestions and input and to review the concept designs.
- Better seating opportunities with more shade
- Flexible Space for small events in the park
- Physical and barrier between park and vehicle traffic
- Space for future public art
- Renovation of iconic fountain
Interested in learning more about this project? Do you have ideas and inspiration for your own property development? Our team would be happy to provide you with all the information you need.